We’re looking for a highly talented designer to join our team in our mission to transform digital safety. The candidate will be leading our visual design work, and be responsible for several interesting and challenging areas.
- Product design. A significant part of this role is to work with the product team to develop existing and new products. You will be designing stunning interfaces for iOS, Android and web apps, with a focus on detailed visual design.
- Visual design. You will be creating delightful layouts, illustrations, images and iconography for all areas.
- Branding and marketing design. You will be working with our marketing and business teams to develop our brand and create new marketing materials - both digital and in print.
Above everything else, We’re looking for the right person. We’re a small team with a fast paced startup culture, so personality and individual drive are important factors. You most likely have a few years experience working with digital design, and you can produce beautiful interfaces and engaging illustrations. You can take responsibility for the design down to a pixel perfect delivery, and have the ability to work autonomously. You also understand that design is a compromise between the different constraints and limitations imposed by business requirements, development complexity, and time itself. You always want to improve - individually and together with the organisation - and you’ll be a central part of building our future design team. You can communicate your design clearly to our multi-disciplinary team, and appreciate feedback.
You will be working closely with our product owner and you’ll be collaborating in the specification and design phase in product development. Your main focus will be in the later stages of the design, so while great UX skills are highly valuable, excellent visual design chops are necessary.
Here are a few examples of day-to-day activities, just to give you a better understanding of the role:
- Design beautiful, clear interfaces for our iOS, Android and web apps.
- Create illustrations and images for our web page and social media
- Layout a print folder for one of our customer segments
- Design a new brand guideline for our company
- Illustrate iconography for our applications
- Create a design prototype to test with users
- … And a lot more!
We’re facing exciting design challenges, and we want a motivated team player to join us on this journey. How can we empower our users to be inspired to help others through our design? How do we design products that can handle misinformation by criminals or terrorists? We want everyone in our society to be involved, so how do we make products appealing to vastly different demographics? How do we create services that feel reliable and trustworthy, but remain easy to use? How do we display our respect for the privacy of our users, when we require so much data and information from them?
Are you ready for your next step, and grow with us at United Eyes AB? This is a full-time opening based in our Stockholm office. Send us a personal letter, your resumé, and a portfolio of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re super excited to hear from you! :)